Avoid these 10 mistakes
Prepare your home for sale in any market by avoiding these mistakes, you can ensure you get top dollar for your property. Buyers are looking for a deal, so make sure your property is Fit to Sell. Make sure to talk with your professional real estate agent to assist you. Any mistakes or oversights can be costly!
- Neglecting Repair or Maintenance
- Not Depersonalizing (See Post “Depersonalize Your Home to Sell“)
- Not Removing Odors
- Refusing to Disconnect Emotionally
- Spot Cleaning VS “Q-Tip” Clean
- Not Showing a Room’s Proper Function
- Not Having Enough Light
- Not Investing Money in Updates
- Ignoring Professional Advice
- Listing Before Staging or Renovations
Check out the video below and feel free to view and download the Home Seller’s Checklist.